Eric R. Mann, gentleman from Tampa, FL US.
Favorite Quotation: Little by little, one travels far. J. R. R. Tolkien (1892 – 1973)
To obtain a management position where I can effectively utilize my expertise in non-classified, classified networks and telephone systems. My management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience would be vital to any company working with telecommunication, and computer networks.
Eric R. Mann’s Education
Bachelor of Science , Internet Systems and Software Technology
Associates in Applied Science , Electronic System Technology
CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Voice, CCNA Data Center, and CCNA Security, Security+
- HTML and Dynamic Web Pages
- Web Programming
- Current Windows Server Operating System
- PERL, ASP and PHP Scripting
- Java Programming and Scripting
- Network Security
- Database Design
- Systems Analysis and Design
- IT Project Management
- IT Accounting
Activities and Societies: Designed a resource webpage for first term Airman, and spearheaded the development of an official military training site.
- Network Management Infrastructure
- Avaya Voice Network Switching
- Voice Translations Course
In-depth knowledge of telephone equipment and data circuitry equipment and installation procedures; the ability to understand technical guidance such as circuit descriptions and schematics; the ability to locate and repair trouble w/in the teleco system.
Honors and Awards:
- 2009 Chief of Staff Team Excellence Awards
- Graduated with 3.866 grade point average (GPA)
- Named to the Bellevue University Deans’ List
- Awarded NCO Professional of the Month – July 06
- Received 15 Professional Performer Awards through 2002/2011
- Received three Letters of Appreciation in 2003 for outstanding work
The 18th Security Forces, Communications, and Civil Engineering squadrons partnered up to silence false “nuisance” alarms across Kadena Air Base. The three squadrons will complete for the 2009 Chief of Staff Team Excellence Award this September.